Monday, November 28, 2016

Meet author Samantha MacLeod and her hero, Loki

Please give a warm welcome to Loki from The Trickster’s Lover by Samantha MacLeod today as we sit down and see what makes him tick. 

Q: So tell us about yourself. What got you in the crosshairs for your author? 
Oh, I’ve no idea what got me in the crosshairs this time. I do seem to find myself in trouble frequently… Then again, I’m the Norse god of lies and fire, so I suppose it goes with the territory. 

Q: What was it that drew you to your mate?
 Her smell. Her intellect. Her intensity. The fact that she recognized me didn’t hurt; you’d be surprised how many people don’t recognize us gods.

 Q: A little naughty fun, where was the wildest place you seduced your partner(s)? 
Oh, that is a fun one! Caroline was certainly surprised when I showed up and ruined her date at the nicest restaurant in Chicago. In my defense, the guy who took her out was pathetic. She’s better off with me. 

Q: Boxers, briefs or Commando on a man?
Commando. Did you really need to ask? 

Q: If your partner wants to seduce you, what's one sure fire trick they can do to seduce you? 
Honestly, she doesn’t need to try very hard. I’m easy. Too easy, perhaps… it’s quite challenging to have a serious discussion with her when she’s absolutely naked, as you’ll see in the book. 

Q: What is the one place on your partner's body that you know will drive them wild-in and out of bed?
Caroline’s neck is incredibly sensitive. I don’t know if she realizes it, but all I need to do is run one finger along her neck, or whisper just below her ear, and she completely loses her train of thought. Not that I’ve ever used that to my advantage, of course. 

Q: What was one of the most embarrassing things your author did to you in The Trickster’s Lover? 
Ah, yes. I do so love to talk about my most humiliating moments. I don’t want to give too much away, but there’s a point in The Trickster’s Lover where Caroline has to come to my aid. She does so admirably, but I wish I could have spared her that experience. As a god, being vulnerable is… difficult.

 Q: Anything else you would like to add?
 Thank you so much for having me - it’s been an absolute pleasure. Of course, I encourage you to check out The Trickster’s Lover, which is available on Amazon and comes out September 6th. 

Thank you Loki for joining us on 'Meet the Character' day here at Dawn’s Reading Nook Blog. You can find all of Samantha MacLeod’s books at sammacleod.wordpress.com.


Contemporary Paranormal Romance

Surviving Graduate School ~ Falling in Love ~ Preventing Ragnarök
Graduate student Caroline Capello has always been more comfortable with books than people. She’s just moved to the University of Chicago to become the world’s foremost authority on Norse mythology, making her the only member of her family to leave San Diego, and the family business.
But she’s wondering if she’s just made the biggest mistake of her life.
When the enigmatic and irresistibly sexy Norse god Loki appears in her studio apartment, Caroline is forced to question everything she’s learned.
Do the gods exist? Are the legends about Ragnarök, the apocalyptic battle that destroys the gods and ends the Nine Realms, actually true?
Or is she losing her mind?

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Cute interview! I can just hear his sarcasm coming trough! I can't wait to read this one.

Behind the Scenes with Kelli Wilkins: Loving a Wild Stranger

  Behind the Scenes: Loving a Wild Stranger (A Historical Romance) By Kelli A. Wilkins www.KelliWilkins.com     This “Behind the ...