Thursday, August 25, 2011

WRITERS WRITE...WRITING PARTNERS FUED



With the release of their erotica novel STEEL EMBRACE pending this month, we have handed our weekly blog over to Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane, writers published with Carnal Passion. ~ Angelica and Zi

THE BLOOD OF LIFE CAN BE THE LIQUEUR OF LITERTURE

Where do our ideas come from? That question is easy to answer. Observing the world about us. Sit in a park and you will see an elderly man woo a woman and she coo. Walk through a mall and listen to the curt and blunt jargon of the young people fencing for the purpose of partnering. Sit in any cafeteria and there are the endless interactions of man and woman offering and resisting, teasing and taunting, and yes, really sharing their loving feelings. Go to any club and you will easily notice that after a glass or two of liquid courage both men and women act out the risqué and tawdry scenes of connecting.

We believe our characters come from the essence of life.

The man in IT MAY BE LOVE is a collect of men that time has shared with us. His madness comes from the haunt associated with the fear of abandonment. His obsession to be controlling, is the culmination of a practical attempt to replace the rattle and shake of his emotional foundation with something more stable. Is he an evil man? Reading the entire manuscript may never disclose that. He may be just a regular man, scared and scarred.

The following is an excerpt from an e-mail the character sends to a woman he is pursuing:

An interesting quote for you… “True love is like seeing ghosts: we all talk about it, but few of us have ever seen one.” Penned by La Rochefoucauld, early 1600s… I charge you with this thought; believe in your dream(s)… take comfort in it (them)… know that your life-mate waits… but be open to accept him… I believe I shared with you before that it is wonderful to have dreams… but we also have to be requited by their coming true… basking and bathing in the joy of the knowledge that your dream has come true is in my eyes the most fundamentally sound act/action any of us can do for ourselves… so many of us want and want… it is for them the wanting that is the mission… they never know what to do when their dreams actually come true… so when they do, many want for something different… that is sad… I see the greatest reward of life is loving the same people forever.

Ghosts… I have seen a ghost… I lived with one… she was my neighbor… moved in with me after she died and her sister moved into her home… this is either a great story… or this boy is a wack-a-doo… to know me is to know the answer… I am smiling.

Me… complex… yet so simple.

So serious… so deep… yet so lust filled… could he be true… or just a distant dream… dream of me… and I’ll dream of you… where we might meet… our gentle waltz in the beams of moonlight… eyes that hug the other’s… silent desire shared… as we kiss in the subtle glare of a distant star… our belly’s butterflies dance in harmony… and when we fornicate in the midst of the shadows… fingers interlocked… hearts asking… soul’s answering… eventually, culminating so pleasantly that it awakens us… a smile of satisfaction reflects off your eyes… I just embraced my dream… you… and it was grand.

There is an old saying, “Let your love be like a misty rain, coming softly, but flooding the river.” As the years edge up on both of us we must be wise in that we trust our instincts and risk-taking enough that we can jump in with both feet… fully clothed.

Clothed… wet… clingy… that brings thoughts… your sorta busty… braless… an option you entertain… skinny dipping… a bath… together… is this too much information… I am asking for… just a thought… an old man teasing… with thoughts so pleasing.

The following, by Keats, is how I feel about this day’s possible love-to-be I have for you:

“I love your hills, and I love your dales,
And I love your flocks a-bleating—
But O, on the heather to lie together,
With both our hearts a-beating!”
John Keats

This is a naughty bounce your eyebrows kinda poetry… go Keats!

Channeling his spirit though not nearly his talent I share the following.

At our distance I share your hand
We on our back; a grassy hill’s land.
We silently watch the clouds morph
A unicorn… a teddy… a dwarf.
Energy silently races skin-to-skin
Our minds thoughts atwin-to-akin.
Like Tom knew the mind of Huck
We both understood we wanted to fuck.

Not quite Keat-like… but charming… he asks?.. or was the man far too bold?

Hugo helps me with, “What a grand thing, to be loved! What a grander thing still, to love!”… Sunny my love… love as powerfully as you can… its reward is awesome… its dance sexy… so, dance as hard as you can… and part of that time I’ll lead… and part I’ll watch in utter awe of you.

One more piece of me, given freely to you:

Kiss my senses with your words.
Enlighten my soul with your thoughts.
Be as loving to me as I wouldst be to you.
And if our hearts are to grow, it will be so.

So this day’s letter is of possible love-to-be… licked a little by lust… find the freedom in your being to accept it as intended… let it be your dance partner… and don’t worry who leads… it is the answer to who I might be… the man’s inner heart.

m’Sunshine
Might I ask
Do you
Would you
Do the oral task
m’Sunshine
I’ve a frown
Why
You ask
You’re not goin’ down
m’Sunshine
Be my friend
Now
Then
Make my want end
m’Sunshine
I’ve a dread
What
When
Will you give me head

So with respect to our limited time together and to the thoughts within this letter, I’ll say, I love you m’Sunshine … accept this kiss of faith that you shall someday know love as powerfully as you wish.

This close slow dance with my thought on love is not about what is… but how I feel about what I’d like them to be if I ever discover love again… I hope I have not caused you to say… too much… too quick… whoa, dude… for I do understand we are not in love… but I thought you might like to know what I thought being in love meant to me.

Did you see his pain? Notice his controlling? Could you sense the frailty in his character? Again, consider, is this man good? Evil? Or just a blend of the everyman?

We hope so!

This is Zane saying... I want you... to read!


EXCERPTS FROM STEEL EMBRACE

He plunged his shaft into her moist vagina, evading the dark hole; masterfully, once more bringing her to the brink. Hearing her whimper and implore for more became an aphrodisiac to his senses. The man had an appetite for power and hungered to feast upon those who submitted, and gave of theirs to him. As she coalesced to each claim he felt a deep emotional arousal that translated that control into his sexual energy. His heart raced, his pulse quickened, his skin moistened, and with all of this his penis grew, now throbbing with redirected blood. He thrust harder, stopped, started, stopped, until her pleading became incomprehensible, then he readjusted her weight, slid his cock along her ass cleft. At the same time, he snatched a small battery operated vibrator from the bedside table and slipped it inside her pussy at the exact moment he penetrated her, slowly, letting her adjust to him, measure by measure.

Her sexual nerve endings responded to the double penetration. Her movements reeked of animalistic pursuit. She panted like a hot feline. He doubted she could think or see anything beyond being taken. To him, she was a squirming toy--a tool to stimulate his pursuit. That she offered her total submission despite belonging to another only intensified the enjoyment of the moment. He grabbed her hair, yanked her head, arching her back as he invaded her fully now, ripping into her without caring if it still hurt, almost hoping it did. That willingness to take the pain vested further her commitment to him.


ABOUT AUTHORS

Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane are with Carnal Passion and also write as Angelica Hart and Zi as well as Dona Pena Tattle, Esq. and Associate Wrye Balderdash who are with Champagne Books and have a number of titles.

Their combined accomplishments include book publications in print and/or electronic versions of thirty-seven titles, twenty plus romance specific, EPPIE finalist for three books, Cecil Whig award, Hob-Nob Reader's Choice Award, Champagne Books Novel of the Year Nominee, Champagne Books Author of the Year Nominee. Plus, they have written over 500 shorts with numerous published in both nationwide and small press magazines, articles published in various local, city and statewide newspapers, including four as a Guest Columnist in addition to trade articles. Both are members of various writing groups

We'd love to hear from anyone interested in what we do. Anyone who writes us at angelicahartandzi@yahoo.com and leaves an s-mail address, we will send you a gift and add you to any future mailings.


Vixen Bright and Zachary Zane
STEEL EMBRACE http://www.carnalpassions.com/

Angelica Hart and Zi
KILLER DOLLS ~ SNAKE DANCE ~ CHASING YESTERDAY
www.champagnebooks.com

THE FABLE OF SIN-SIN CINDERELLA Series
angelicahartandzi.com

TheWritersVineyard.com (monthly piece)
www.champagnebooks.blogspot.com(monthly piece)
Dawn's Reading Nook (Thursday's piece)
lovesbooksandmore.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Discover Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash

  Cursed Wolf by Sophie Ash (Howling Death MC) Publication date: March 29th 2024 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance   Synopsis: If the...